Rules of Offline Poker Tournaments
Adda52 LIVE conducts Offline poker tournaments of global standards following a set of live poker tournament rules. The rules have been laid down to organize live tournament in a professional environment and enhance your poker experience. The tournament director of Adda52 LIVE reserves the right to take final decisions in the spirit of fair game.
- Player shall follow the instruction(s) on registration, late-entry and re-entry as announced for each live poker tournament.
- The tournament structure followed is European Poker Tour (EPT) format. View
- The blind structure and live poker tournament format shall be declared in advance.
- All poker players must act only on their turn.
- Players are responsible for protecting their hand in the game.
- All hands in an all-in situation must be turned face-up at the showdown.
- Break timings should strictly be followed during tournament.
- The prize payout structure declared by the Tournament Director shall hold final.
- Live poker players can make a deal among themselves to split the prize money.
- Any player suspected of collusion or cheating may be disqualified from the tournament.